A blend of solvents for removing NO-TAPE and other hairpiece adhesives from base of the hairpiece. Convenient sizes for shop use or retail sale.
Warning: Combustible Mixture. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Use with adequate ventilation. Contains petroleum distillate. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. Wash hands thoroughly after use. Do not use on abraded, inflamed or infected skin. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DANGER: HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. IF INGESTED DILUTE BY DRINKING WATER. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. CALL A PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
|Type of Use||Cleaning|
|Directions||To remove adhesive: Apply to surface and rub gently with a cloth until adhesive has been removed. Wipe away any remaining solvent before applying new adhesive or covering skin.|
|Ingredients||Ethyl Acetate, Mineral Spirits, and Benzyl Alcohol.|
|Shelf Size (Dimensions)||7" x 4.5" / 5.5"x2"|